"Who in the Lord's name does Putin think gives him the right to declare new so-called countries on territory that belongs to his Neighbours?" ~ Joe Biden
Situation Update: February 23, 2022
Good question Joe, many of us have had the same question about you. That being, who in the Lord’s name do you think you are to declare the following:
- A national vaccine requirement which is an arrogant display of overreaching federal power and complete disregard of the Constitution! This after you said he would not impose a national vaccine mandate, reassuring people that their core freedoms would be protected.
- When not all American adults listened to your unconstitutional demand, you threaten them? “We’ve been patient, but our patience is wearing thin — and your refusal has cost all of us.” Now get the vaccine! An experimental vaccine that as of 11 February 22, has killed over 23,990 people according to the government’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) numbers.
- Mandates on masks, even though they do not work and cause harm? “Please, this is not politics — reinstate the mandate,” you mindlessly added, “The failure to take this virus seriously is precisely what got us into this mess in the first place.”
- The cancelation of the Keystone XL pipeline; then revoked leases and permits in Alaska and offshore areas; then slowed or blocked leasing, drilling and fracking projects and pressured banks not to lend money to fossil fuel projects. You directly went after an industry that is hurting our entire economy, and promoted massive increases in fuel prices. From being an energy exporting country with affordable fuel and a thriving economy, we are now energy dependent upon Russia for over 202,000 barrels of oil a day.
- “The bulk of the constitutional scholars say it’s say it’s [extended eviction ban] not likely to pass constitutional muster,” then announce a new eviction moratorium before adding, “By the time it gets litigated, it will probably give [renters] some additional time.”
- Encourage Trudeau’s tyranny against the Trucker Convoy peacefully protesting to lift the ineffective and abusive vaccine mandates. Will you do the same when the American Freedom Convoy rolls into Washington, D.C?
It should be clear, Biden is doing everything he can to destroy America in order to "Build it Back" aligned with the Global Communists, One World Government. To do so, he must use force and coercion.
Putin sees this, and it is not likely he is a globalist but a nationalist looking out for Mother Russia.
Putin is smart enough to know that Biden is infirm and has no credibility. Biden would be a complete hypocrite to say anything about him, as Biden himself, takes on the role of a tyrannical dictator.
This goes for all those elected to leadership positions in countries supporting the global agenda, such as those in Europe and the Five Eye Countries of Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Let’s be clear. Biden is weak, illegitimate and on the wrong side of history pushing for globalism.
Putin knows it and will do what he wants, as there will be no consequence and China will too. Watch Taiwan.
Quote of the Day
"If I’m President, Putin’s Days of Tyranny and Trying to Intimidate U.S. and Eastern Europe are Over." ~ Joe Biden
In case you missed it: As Reported By Western Journal Warner Todd Huston
Texas GOP Sen. Ted Cruz took aim at the reported 81 million voters who put Joe Biden in the White House, saying that Biden’s rise to power handed Russia the excuse to go to war against Ukraine.
Speaking on “Fox News Sunday,” the Texas Republican blasted Joe Biden’s “fecklessness” for putting Europe on the “verge of war.”
Cruz cited Biden’s “surrender and disastrous retreat from Afghanistan” as “the worst military catastrophe for the United States in decades,” which emboldened Russia to threaten to invade Ukraine.
“At the time [of the withdrawal from Afghanistan], I said as a result of this incredible weakness, all of our enemies across the globe are looking to Washington. They are taking the measure of the man in the Oval Office. And as a result, as I said back in August, the chances of Russia invading Ukraine have just risen tenfold. The chances of China invading Taiwan have just risen tenfold. We’re seeing the first of those two shoes dropping today because of Biden’s weakness,” Cruz said.
Cruz added that the Nord Stream 2 pipeline legislation that Trump signed is a perfect example of how Biden’s weak foreign policy is inviting war.