Colonel, Larry Kaifesh, USMC ret.
“Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death!
The Motto of our Founding Fathers during the Revolutionary War
In honor of our 246th Independence Day, it is befitting to reaffirm our Founding Documents, particularly the Preamble to the Declaration of Independence:
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.”
The eloquence, power and inspiration of the Preamble is immeasurable and timely. However, there is one clause that stands out above all the others. It is that we are endowed by our creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. This is extremely important, as it solidifies that our Rights come from our creator, God Almighty, and only God Almighty can take our Rights away.
Never in the history of mankind have a more brilliant group of people ever assembled, than when our Founding Fathers came together to seek their independence with the intent to create a more perfect union. Never has such expertise in human nature, history and government been implemented than when our Founding Fathers wrote the Founding Documents. Their work created, a government of the people, by the people, for the people, and for the first time in history, a government that put restraints on the government, not the people.
It was the united belief and commitment in the Preamble of the Declaration of Independence by the colonists that provided them the foundation and strength needed to defeat the British military. Likewise, when looking through history, it is the united belief and commitment to the Preamble that has been America’s solid foundation that was sanctified America’s exceptional and steep trajectory to the peak.
Just as the united belief and commitment to the Preamble was indispensable to America’s birth, it has been indispensable against every subsequent threat to America. Most importantly, America’s united belief and commitment to the Preamble will save America from the current assault by the powerful and deeply entrenched globalists of the World Economic Forum. Undoubteldy, the most sinister of threats America has ever witnessed. These globalists are pushing the Build Back Better agenda in order to usher in a “Great Reset,” designed to destroy America in favor of a Global Communist Dystopian Government.
These globalists are Godless and since they have no reverence to God they have no problem trying to play the role of God. We see this in everything they do and know through history, this never ends well and is usually horrific. In many ways these times are reminiscent to 1939, but the direction we are on, unless we change it, will have even more lethal and horrendous results.
The globalists have what they call eight predictions for 2030, the day they have planned for the Great Reset to be complete. These predictions, are really more their goals. However, they report their goals as predictions to try and create distance from the dystopia, they wish to push on the global population. Below, please find the goals, along with a more accurate description in parenthesis.
1. You’ll own nothing and be happy (You will have everything stolen from you and are being mind-controlled.)
2. The US won’t be the world’s superpower (There will be one global government operated by the business and political elites of UN countries, the nation states will be in bondage under globalism.)
3. You won’t die waiting for an organ donor (Like the Chinese, organs will be harvested from less desirable people, they call feeders, or through science.)
4. You’ll eat less meat (Globalists don’t want people to be meat eaters, they want them to be vegetarians who eat a lot of soy. There is a difference between meat eaters and vegetarians. Predominately, meat eaters hunt and vegetarians are prey. Make sense?)
5. A billion people will be displaced by climate change (Manmade global climate changes is a complete hoax, that is being used as tool to facilitate the Great Reset. The globalists will use climate change to displace feeders, and allow them a monopoly on the most desirable real estate. FYI, Obama just built two multi-million dollar mansions on the coasts of Martha’s Vineyard and Hawaii.)
6. You Could be preparing to go to Mars (Globalists are more interested in paying for research to go to mars than to take care of the elderly here on earth, whom they consider economically valueless. Thus the reason, they promote euthanasia and vaccines that lower life expectancy.)
7. Fossil fuels will be eliminated (Fossil fuels drive energy around the world and because it is so plentiful, it is not expensive, which helps people live in an independent comfortable manner. Globalists want the people completely dependent upon the tyrannical global government they wish to create, cheap and readily available energy sources is diametrically opposed to their desired end state of complete control. Thus the reason they are also pushing vaccine passports, global digital currency, universal basic income, and a 5G Network, essential technology for the digital concentration camp they are building for WE the people.)
8. Western values will be tested to their breaking point (Western values are based on Judeo-Christian values. If the globalists are successful in removing western values, then they remove God, giving them the monopoly on population control.)
As Ernest Hemingway stated, things happen slowly but then suddenly. The slow degradation of America has been happening before us for several decades. However, with the election of President Trump in 2016, the globalists realized all their progress could be sacrificed with him in office pushing the Make America Great Again Agenda. Upon President Trump’s historic election victory, we all saw things change suddenly as the globalists went after him vigorously in an attempt to destroy him. Any source attacking President Trump with the intention to destroy him, hates America, is a globalist and should be dealt with accordingly.
As clearly addressed in the Preamble of the Declaration of Independence when a government becomes disruptive to the people in their right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, it is the right of the people to abolish that government. Additionally, when the government has a long train of abuses and usurpations on the people pushing despotism, it is the right and duty of the people to throw off such a government.
What we the American people have been forced to deal with through a planned pandemic, the unconstitutional mandates for masks and vaccines, the witnessed shortening life expectancies, now record inflation and a food shortages all planned out, etc., it is safe to say this government is despot.
As our Founding Father’s made clear, the cost of freedom is eternal vigilance! Get Some!
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.